Does the thought of networking make you cringe? But you also know that networking will help you land a job and grow your career?
Hi! I’m Crystal Lee and I’ve been networking for over 20 years.
Let me help you get over the cringe and find a way to connect with folks meaningfully to progress your career. You might even discover that networking can be fun!
Why bother with a networking strategy when job seeking?
Because networking can help you access the mysterious “hidden job market.” That’s referring to the fact that half of all jobs are never formally posted. Instead, successful candidates get hired through personal connections.
Networking can also help you:
- Connect directly with recruiters and hiring managers
- Develop a professional brand so opportunities find you
- Strengthen your support network
- Discover new career options and industry trends
- Access resources
- Meet mentors
- and so much more…
With all the benefits of networking, what is holding you back?
🙋🏻♀️Raise your hand if these sound familiar:
- Networking feels salesy, schmoozy, and generally awkward
- You’re introverted
- You don’t have time
- You don’t know where to start
- You don’t know what to say
- You don’t know how to move past hello
With how-to guidance and a reframing of networking, you’ll be able to move past those barriers!
In the Networking Strategy for Job Seekers program, you will get 4 private coaching sessions to get you more comfortable with networking. Sessions take place virtually so you can take part from anywhere in the world!
🔰Coaching Session #1:
- Clarifying your immediate professional goals
- Reviewing your past networking history
- Assessing your current resources
- Auditing your LinkedIn profile
🔰Coaching Session #2:
- Developing a networking mindset that feels authentic to you
- Creating a networking roadmap tailored to your professional goals
🔰Coaching Session #3:
- Walking through a demonstration of how to reach out to a LinkedIn contact
- Practicing a friendly, professional tone of communication in a mock informational interview or “coffee chat”
🔰Coaching Session #4:
- Reflecting on results and plan for next steps
- Expanding your networking roadmap to support fulfillment across work and life
Time investment: Four 60-minute coaching sessions are usually scheduled with 1 or 2 weeks in between, and must be completed within 2 months of the first session. Homework assignments will be assigned between each session, and on average, they take 1-5 hours to complete.
Cost of the Networking Strategy for Job Seekers program: $600
What’s required before you apply:
- An idea of why you want to network
- A completed LinkedIn profile
Start networking in an honest and effective way
What happens next?
Once your application has been submitted, you will get an email letting you know whether you meet the qualifications for the program within 3 business days.
- If you qualify for the program, we will book a 20-minute call to review any questions, discuss your upcoming availability, and walk through the action steps required before our first coaching session.
- If you do not currently qualify for the program, you will get an email with clarification questions or alternative resources.
Got questions? Send me a message.