Take a break on Vancouver Island where the island’s natural beauty and gentle pace of life will help you to breathe again.
Treat yourself to a personal retreat to rest your weary mind and body, and explore some local hidden gems while you’re at it!
Hi! I’m Crystal Lee and I’m a certified professional coach based on Vancouver Island. I’m passionate about helping people reconnect with their purpose and joy through community-based personal retreats.
How does a personal retreat on Vancouver Island work?
- Book a consultation call to discuss what’s causing you stress
- Pick a day for a personal retreat on Vancouver Island
- Get a custom itinerary to explore the mid-island area at a relaxing pace
- Meet for an in-person 1-hour coaching session in Nanaimo, BC
- Follow-up with a virtual 30-minute coaching session after you return home
Don’t wait till you burn out to rest. Take time for yourself now so you can bring fresh energy and new perspectives back to your everyday life. Your health and relationships will thank you for it.
Ready to plan your personal retreat?
Explore Vancouver Island
Mid-Vancouver Island is a stunning region offering something for everyone. Enjoy farm fresh produce from Cowichan Valley, meet friendly locals in the quaint town of Ladysmith, experience the dynamic interaction of city and nature in Nanaimo, or stroll the scenic shores of Parksville and Qualicum Beach.
Take it slow as you explore the area. There’s so much to discover from mouth-watering food to vibrant arts and culture. Journey down hiking paths and encounter wildlife in their natural habitats. Your custom itinerary will provide suggestions for exploration based on your interests and preferences. Optional services such as yoga and wellness offerings may be included as well.
As you reconnect with yourself, you’re also invited to connect with the land. With respect and gratitude, we acknowledge that you will be visiting the traditional, unceded territories of the Stz’uminus, Snuneymuxw, Snaw’naw’as, and Qualicum First Nations.
Getting to your personal retreat on Vancouver Island
Travel to mid-Vancouver Island by air or by sea. It’s close enough to the BC mainland for a relaxing day trip or an extended vacation.
- Hullo Ferries – 70 minutes from downtown Vancouver
- BC Ferries – 1.5 from West Vancouver or 2 hours from Tsawwsassen
- Harbour Air – 20 minutes from downtown Vancouver
- Nanaimo Airport – travel from communities across Canada
Your personal retreat package starts at $250. Add-on services are available.
Studio 108 – Wellness and Yoga in Nanaimo
It’s time to rest and recharge.
Got questions? Send me a message!