Stay-At-Home Delight: Activities for Adults to Nurture Joy, Calm, Courage & Connection
By Crystal Lee
Are you sick of being inside? Are you bored of the same old? Are you feeling uninspired in life?
This book of simple activities will help you transform listless hours of sulking into delightful moments of insight. Even in your pajamas (or whatever you want to wear!) and without going far, you can find joy within your home. Learn how tackling chores will build your courage and slowing down will calm your mind. Gentle prompts throughout the book will connect you with your heart’s needs and wants, so you can face the next day with fresh energy and purpose.
- 4 colouring pages with link to printable copies
- Fill-in-the-blank sections for you to create your own meaningful stay-at-home activities for adults
Paperback and eBook formats available worldwide!
EBook readers will get a link to printable colouring pages and a fillable workbook.
- Bookshop.org (Paperback) – This is a B-Corp, a corporation dedicated to the public good!
- Barnes & Noble (Paperback / Nook Book)
- Amazon.com (Paperback / Kindle eBook)
- Amazon.ca (Paperback / Kindle eBook)
- Chapters Indigo (Kobo eBook)
- Or search by ISBN: Paperback (9781777327507) / eBook (9781777327514)
About the Author
Crystal Lee is a holistic career coach with a love of creatures great and small, do-it-yourself activities, and thought-provoking metaphors. Since 2013, she has been helping people clarify their values and purpose to live with greater meaning and joy. Her clients have relocated to new cities, landed dream jobs, started businesses, and successfully navigated major life transitions.
Stay-At-Home Delight: Activities for Adults to Nurture Joy, Calm, Courage & Connection was a passion project that helped Crystal survive the early stages of the COVID-19 pandemic when life shrunk to the size of her shared 700-square-foot apartment.
Nowadays, you will find Crystal gardening, walking her dog, and tinkering with new writing ideas in her spare time. Having at one point moved 10 times in 10 years, she is grateful to be living on living on the traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Snuneymuxw First Nation, also known as Nanaimo, Canada.